Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MAX

I'm at Adobe MAX in San Francisco which is a developer conference (or special guest Maria Shriver described it as looking like a Star Trek conference) and I'm here with the Showit guys. We spent the last week in Fresno and then at Hume but I don't have pics with me so I'll post them later. Anyway, here are some of the pics:
MAX
Nerds
There were over 5 thousand people and the general session is huge with these wrap around screens. Here is the CEO of Adobe talking to the group.
CEO
Audience
Here's Nate with his brand new purse.
Purse
And here is my awesome swag including 8 shirts, two boxers, a free book, water bottle, software and all kinds of little toys. I won the book drawing in one session and got a golden ticket in another place so I had a pretty lucky day :)
Swag

No comments: