Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Catchup

I haven't posted in a bit so since I was working on Showit Web templates for an upcoming update I decided to use all the pictures from the last two weeks. It starts with an afternoon with the Cornelius' up to Lockett Meadow which is near the top of the peaks. The next day we took a family trip to the pumpkin patch but it was crazy cold and windy. We did the hay maze and scavenger hunt and got a pumpkin but that's about it. Then the week after my parents came for a visit and we had a great time with them beginning the celebration of Kiefer's fourth birthday!

Warning: There's a ton of pictures because I was trying to fill up the four minute song for the template. Also, the music does not match these pictures, it makes a fun time feel a little over dramatic. But hey, that's what you get when I'm working on a timing template for TJ Hill's awesome new music.

No comments: