Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cooper Cameron Watson

Our little boy is here and we are so excited! Elisa went into labor on Tuesday afternoon and started getting serious in the evening until 12:15 when we called the midwives and then they arrived at 12:45, started pushing, and out came Cooper at 1:15 AM! Elisa's friend Erin was here from Hume hoping to be here for the birth, and her plane left the next evening so she timed it just right! He weighed in at 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 20.5 inches. Enjoy...

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats!!! What a beautiful family.

Emmanuel Speciale said...

Congrats, bon courage !!! :)

Jeff said...

Congrats Todd! I'm so amped for you guys! Say Hi to Mrs. Todd for me!

The Willcox Family said...

Thanks for sharing that... It is so encouraging to know of a positive home birth experience. It looks like the Mom is a real Champ and I am impressed. Congrats on your little miracle :)

JeffersonTodd said...

Welcome Cooper and congrats Watson clan!

Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

Wait! I live in Flagstaff! My name is Cameron. I'm a wedding photographer. I saw this post on DJ's site. Do you do freelance work? I need a html guru and in TOWN, no less. Hey, I'll trade photos or even better, pay cash... Who was your midwife?
cameronclarkphotography.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great!